Commercial Ramps, Modular Building Ramps, Van Ramps & Steps
It is the responsibility of employers, and service providers to make reasonable adjustments for persons with disability, required by the Equality Act 2010. Our portable and installed ramps provide compliant and safe disabled access for public access and commercial applications. The modular installed ramps comply fully with Building Regulations Document M Volume 2 – Buildings other than dwellings.
SRS Modular Ramp System
- The SRS system is available in multiple configurations to suit different commercial ramp access requirements – completely modular and highly adaptable
- Easy to remove, recycle and add to when needs change, avoiding any disruptive demolition work
- The Aerolight-Max is designed and built in Britain for constant use in commercial, van loading and public access applications
- Even tougher ramp surface, well suited to trucks, trolleys and flight case wheels
- The Utility Ramp is rugged, yet easy-to-use and portable, perfect for commercial applications
- Unique Gripdeck™ highly anti-slip surface retains grip even when wet
What our customers say
Have a look at some of our clients reviews below or for even more reviews take a look at our Google page.
Looking for the right commercial ramps for your building or organisation?
Fill in the form below to hear from one of our commercial ramps experts, we’d love to hear from you.
Product Enquiry Contact Form